Fritos® Scoops!® simmered in red chili sauce then topped with fried eggs, avocado, queso fresco, sour cream and cilantro.
Thanks for voting!
- ✓ 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ✓ 2-4 eggs
- ✓ 10-ounce can red chile sauce
- ✓ 1 (9.25 ounce) bag Fritos® Scoops!® Corn Chips
- ✓ 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ✓ ½ avocado, sliced
- ✓ 4 ounces queso fresco, crumbled
- ✓ ½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
- ✓ 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
How to make it
- 1 Pour the red chile sauce into a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until reduced slightly. Stir in Fritos® Scoops!® and pepper jack cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- 2 While the cheese is melting, heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and crack the eggs into the pan. Cook until whites are set and yolk is still runny.
- 3 Add the eggs to the skillet with the chips and cheese. Remove pan from heat and top with queso fresco, avocado, radishes and cilantro.