Fritos® Enchilada Skillet Bake
Shredded rotisserie chicken layered with enchilada sauce, sour cream, cheese and Fritos® Original Corn Chips baked in a cast iron skillet. Garnished with pico de gallo, sour cream, cilantro and green onions.
Thanks for voting!
- ✓ 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ✓ 1 small red onion, sliced
- ✓ 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ✓ 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ✓ 1 (10-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- ✓ 1 (7-ounce) can roasted green chiles
- ✓ 1 cup sour cream, divided
- ✓ 1 (9.25-ounce) bag Fritos® Original Corn Chips
- ✓ 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ✓ ½ cup pico de gallo
- ✓ 4 scallions, sliced
- ✓ ½ bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped
How to make it
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and stir in the onion, sautéing until soft, about 5-7 minutes.
- 2 Add the cumin and cook for an additional minute. Stir in the chicken, enchilada sauce and chilis. Allow to simmer until thick, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Fold in 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1 ½ cups of Fritos® Original Corn Chips and stir until melted. Top with a layer of the remaining Fritos® and a layer of cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 4 Garnish with remaining sour cream, pico de gallo, scallions and cilantro.