Thanks for voting!
- For the crust:
- ✓ 1 ½ cups ground Fritos® Original Corn Chips (about 3 cups whole Fritos®)
- ✓ 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- ✓ 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the filling:
- ✓ 1 ½ cups leftover chili
- ✓ 1 egg, beaten
- ✓ ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ✓ ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- ✓ ½ cup canned green chilis, drained and diced
- ✓ ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- To garnish:
- ✓ Refried beans
- ✓ Sour cream
- ✓ Chopped tomatoes
- ✓ Green onions
- ✓ Fritos® Original Corn Chips
How to make it
- 1 Make the crust: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Using a food processor, grind Fritos® Original Corn Chips into a fine powder.
- 2 In a bowl, mix together Fritos® powder, flour and melted butter. Press into a pie dish to form the crust. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- 3 Bake Fritos® crust for 12 to 18 minutes. Let cool slightly before adding the filling. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- 4 Make the pie: In a small bowl, combine chili and egg. Pour chili into the crust. Layer corn, onions and green chilis. Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5 Let pie cool slightly before adding a layer of warmed refried beans. Make a lattice design with sour cream, and garnish with tomatoes, green onions and whole Fritos®. Enjoy!