Fritos® Pie Burrito
Thanks for voting!
- ✓ ½ pounds lean ground beef
- ✓ ¼ cup onion, diced
- ✓ 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ✓ ½ cup pico de gallo
- ✓ 4 tablespoons refried beans
- ✓ 4 tablespoons sour cream
- ✓ ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ✓ Sliced pickled jalapeños, as preferred
- ✓ 1 cup Fritos® Original Corn Chips
- ✓ 2 large flour tortillas
How to make it
- 1 In a pan, cook ground beef, onion, and taco seasonings. Once the meat is browned and the onions are translucent, drain any excess fat and set aside.
- 2 Assemble the burrito: lay out the flour tortillas, spread some refried beans in the center, add the beef mixture, pico de gallo, sour cream, Fritos® Original Corn Chips, shredded cheese, and pickled jalapeños. Fold in the edges, and wrap the bottom end forward to close.
- 3 Heat a pan on medium-high, and place the burrito seam side down. Brown on both sides and serve.